We acquire retail and restaurant properties in central and greater London where one or more of the following factors are present:
- Government infrastructure investment, such as Crossrail, resulting in public realm improvements and an uplift in the commercial stature and profile of the location.
- Large scale residential development to accommodate London’s growing population.
- Gentrification or changing demographics and spending power contribute to economic uplift and attractiveness for retail business.
- Significant private sector investment
- Vacant or underused upper floors with development opportunity to create additional value.
Type of syndicate: Closed-ended unregulated BVI limited company
Target return: 10+% per annum, including capital gains
Target equity raise: £10 million
Minimum investment: £125.000
Subscription period: Expires 30/11/2018
Syndicate life: 5 years from the acquisition of the investment properties, and may be extended by 2 years at the discretion of the managing shareholder and extended by a further year subject to the approval of 75% of the investors