- Exterior Images
- Interior Images
- Google Street View
Use: A1 & B2
Total Area (NIA): 1,605 ft2
Net Initial Yield: 2.94%
- Home of late-night entertainment; restaurants, theatres, bars/clubs & boutique hotels, fashion and media firms
- Convenient West End location
- 500.000 visitors per week, drawn to its mix of history and trendiness
- Red light district up until the mid-1980’s, turned into a hub for gay community after a government clamp down
- Hub of creativity - home of many artists, musicians and authors
- Crossrail station will be open at Tottenham Court Rd in December 2018
The ground floor and basement retail unit is let to celebrity tailor, Sir Tom Baker, whilst the three upper floors comprise offices which are expected to be let shortly.
The property is located close to Tottenham Court Road station, which provides access to the Central and Northern underground lines. Tottenham Court Road station will shortly open to the Crossrail line that will connect Soho with Heathrow in the west and the City and Canary Wharf in the east.