- Exterior Images
- Interior Images
- Google Street View
Total Area (NIA): Ground Floor 1.107 ft2 / 102.84 m2
Total Passing Rent: £50.300 pa ERV £68.300 in Jan2019
Net Initial Yield: 4.32% (5.87% at RR)
Development Opportunity: Build extra flat at rear
- Popular & affluent West London suburb
- Property in prime location opposite rail station next to Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, which attracts 1.6million visitors a year
- Population: 342.500 (2013)
- Third largest London borough
- Ealing Crossrail station will be open in 2019
Asset Management Opportunities
- Planning permission secured in January 2016.
- Development opportunity to erect a one bedroom maisonette on the rear flat roof.
- Negotiations slated to start end 2018 together with the rent review in Jan 2019.